Home

Saturday, October 9, 2010

FYI Rob: Pixie Lott Likes You... A Lot

We love it when stars mirror the general consensus among Rob's fans: he is not only talented..but HOT. A perfect example is Pixie Lott, who once again  has shared her fangirling side with the press:


Pixie has admitted to having a crush on Robert in the past, and thinks starring in the hotly-anticipated penultimate film in the series – Breaking Dawn: Part 1, which is due out next year – might help her snag her man.


“I’ve always wanted to get my hands on Robert Pattinson and I guess it would be fun to have my face whitened up and suck on people’s blood,” she laughed.

In our book Pixie's frequent comments puts her a step behind Jennifer Love Hewitt in the "we like them because they are relatable" list. Welcome to the club girls!

P.S. We admit we like Pixie for her voice too. Take a listen..

2 comments:

  1. Well I don't think she will be getting that man anytime soon, as he has eyes only for Kristen...Be careful there PIXIE...LOL
    I have a new RobFanFic blog if you would like to check it out and let me know what you think.
    http://robpattinsosociety.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great voice there Pixie..but I must say I still preferred..Kings of Leons version...and I agree with Ravenlily..and maybe it's best for you just to admire and look but don't touch...Hi to my favs and Twilola:)

    ReplyDelete