Home

Friday, November 19, 2010

More Of Dan Radcliffe Talking Rob & The Simpsons 'Twilight' Parody

Dan talks about his "bizarre communication" with Rob through journalists and much more. At about 1:05.




Another thing he's not complaining about? Being compared to Robert Pattinson! "He's a lovely guy and he's doing brilliantly," says Radcliffe of the Twilight and former Harry Potter star. "I think we're both very lucky to be in the positions that we are."



Read the rest at iVillage.

via source



 


1 comment:

  1. I like Harry Potter and Daniel,he is a good lad,but I am now a Twilight/Robert Pattinson Fan..even in my Age..hihi..It's great that both are decent and respectful individuals and both are succesful..and of course..so proud both are Brits!!hi and hugs to my favs!

    ReplyDelete