Home

Friday, February 25, 2011

Italian Vanity Fair Releases Preview Of Upcoming Interview With Rob

While we (very impatiently) wait for Rob's interview and cover to come out in April's issue of Vanity Fair next Thursday, its Italian counterpart has shared a bit of their experience interviewing Rob in LA last week.




Thanks to Thinking of Rob for the translation.

“I don’t know why but all Robert Pattinson interviews start with a description on how he is dressed. My interview, however, has not yet been written: it will be ready in Italy when his new movie is released, the one after “Twilight”. I mean ” Water for Elephants”; probably in May. But what I do know is that I will do something different, I won’t say anything about how he was dressed.


I also know that in Pattinson’s case, even the smallest details can’t be ignored, as millions of women worldwide, from 9 years old, would sacrifice more than a broken a nail just to get their hands on the smallest piece of information on him. Therefore here’s a detailed account of Pattinson’s look. The location: a second floor suite at the Four Seasons hotel in Los Angeles. The time: 3:30 in the afternoon and although it is not his first interview of the day, it seems like he just got out of bed.

Finally he arrives: He pours himself a cup of coffee, “I need to wake up”, he apologizes. And, indeed, he has the sleepy face, but his eyes are incredibly clear. Then he sits down and puts his feet near the coffee table in front of the chair. He’s wearing a pair of black jeans, quite narrow at the bottom, he moves back on bended knees exposing bare skin between his short socks (which are also black) and the edge of his trousers. He has white skin and dark hair that is sparse. Oh his feet: a pair of Dr. Martens, ça va sans dire, black. His outfit is completed with a T-shirt and a jacket that I would say are vintage. The hair on his neck is shaved, with a little bit visible at the front , his skin is clear and smooth. And his lips: I swear, the reddest I’ve ever seen on a man…”


We can't wait to read the rest!

via source

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! i almost melted at the description!! my fav part?...the red lips!! i know right??? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert I am a fan that could correspond with you, even just by email, but I know that is impossible.
    Robert twilight movie is a fascinating, these films and aqmo'm hanging on to watch the sunrise, I'm very anciosa.Gostaria to order something very special, it would be possible to send me all movies at dusk, with a special dedication. I am a simple person, but huge heart ... I would be immensely happy if send me an email, responding to me.
    You will be an actor, which marks the century XXII.Te love if possible await your contact ... bj in the heart ...
    MY EMAIL carla.paslauski @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete