Home

Friday, June 1, 2012

Second London Cosmopolis Q&A: Curzon Theater


Full video




Audio of the Q&A


Part of the transcript of the Q&A is in - you can read it at Red Carpet News TV, and don't miss their GREAT pics from the event!

Fan videos







image host image host image host image host image host image host







image host image host 

@CurzonCinemas: Pattinson didn't necessarily try to move away from Twilight by taking on roles in Cosmopolis or Bel Ami.
@CurzonCinemas: Cosmopolis simply felt really really new to him.
@CurzonCinemas: "David is an adjective" (Pattinson on getting to work with Cronenberg)
@CurzonCinemas: Cosmopolis was a project that was hard for Pattinson to say no to, despite the scale of his role.
@CurzonCinemas: "It's tactile, it's physical... and gradually you find the right way to shoot the movie" Cronenberg on being spontaneous with cinematography
@CurzonCinemas: "It's organic and it comes from the material itself", Cronenberg continues on how his films come together
@CurzonCinemas: Cronenberg going into detail about the fine art references (Jackson Pollock and Rothko) in Cosmopolis
@CurzonCinemas: Hollywood gives an instant high - Cronenberg loves more complex films you can let wash over you and absorb various things from.
@picadorbooks: Cronenburg: the movies that interest me are those that are not immediately consumable
@CurzonCinemas: Cronenberg would love to see Pattinson and Mortensen in a film together - "would be sensational"
@picadorbooks: DC: Rob and I had a pretty good time ... I get the feeling we're not finished ... I'd love to work with Rob again and I think we will
@picadorbooks: Robert Pattinson: I really like the idea of people being frightened of me
@CurzonCinemas: "I don't like repeating myself" - Pattinson on choosing film roles
@CurzonCinemas: A lot of the horror scripts Cronenberg gets offered these says seem like either rip-offs or remakes of his previous films.
@CurzonCinemas: "I don't think I'd been more afraid in my career" - Pattinson on the first screen test in the limo; felt like throwing up
@picadorbooks: Rob Pattinson: I don't think I've ever been so afraid in my whole career as the first time I sat in the limo
@CurzonCinemas: "None of it's awkward if you think it's going to be good afterwards" - Pattinson on filming some of the scenes in Cosmopolis
@CurzonCinemas: "And I've done more awkward things in my real life" - Pattinson

image host image host image host image host image host image host 

No comments:

Post a Comment