Home

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rob Makes a "Cool Godparent" (We Melt)


By now all of you know Rob and Tom Sturridge have been  friends since childhood. Tom's sister Matilda briefly mentioned Rob being the godfather of her son, while talking about the baby:

“He has what I had and more. We’ve done that kind of Italian thing, where he’s grown up with all our families. I can go to work and there’s no sense of abandonment,” she says. “He’s so easy, so calm, I’ve never seen anyone so happy. I don’t know how he’s so calm with me and Charlie as parents!” Not only that: he has R-Patz as a godfather, by the way. “Yeah, Rudy’s very lucky. He’s got some cool godparents!”


Read the rest at the London Evening Standard.

1 comment:

  1. Rob loves children ...so adorable !! Loved watching him with children in his films remember me n one of my favourite scene in bel ami is when he plays "tag " with tht cute little girl .

    ReplyDelete